Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday, August 13, 2011..........

Well another week later........

Diet was "up and down" this week! A couple nights on the road eating out, and a special treat last night with Maryann at Maplewood in Vineland, New Jersey. I did gain back a few pounds this week, but I expected worse when I weighed in this morning.

I related a funny story on FaceBook this morning when a gentleman from the restaurant last night bought our drinks thinking he knew me. As he was leaving; he realized I was not his business associate when he came over to our table. This has happened to me so many times over the past thirty years that I believe there are hundreds of short, fat, bearded "John Patten's" all over this country! I personally think that God just liked his design!

We have friends coming this afternoon; Art and Joan West from Allentown, New Jersey. Art and I went to Allentown High School and Del-Val College together, and I was in their wedding as well. They are really "super" people with an amazing set of values! We are looking forward to their visit to just relax with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment